Covid Safe procedures will be in place at our meetings
These will include the following and other procedures to be advised...
• Members involved in set-up can enter the hall from 1pm.
• The door will open to all at 2.00pm. Sales will not start until 2pm.
• Entry requires adherence to these conditions.
• Register on an attendance list with contact phone number.
• Use hand sanitiser on arrival and as appropriate.
• Wear masks.
• Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m.
• Due to Covid no drinks or food will be served. Please bring your own.
• Please bring your membership number and wear your badge if possible.
Southern Community Centre
27 Rupert Drive Mulgrave
Exit Police Road travelling north along Withers Ave, right onto Nash Dr then right into Rupert Drive.
Scroll down for a map
Regrettably there is no easy public transport serving the site.
Subject to change
Please contact a Committee member if you are travelling a long distance, to confirm there are no changes.
Due to hall availability, not all dates are the 3rd Sat in the month