Guide and Rules:
• Payment terms: EFTPOS, Credit Cards, Cheque and Cash
• Only transactions where the card is present and the transaction is approved via the EFTPOS terminal are authorised for CommunityPOS®.
• Mail/Telephone Order (MOTO) transactions are not accepted.
• MasterCard credit, Visa credit, and all domestic debit card transactions are accepted.
• MAKE SURE YOU DON'T EXCEED YOUR CREDIT LIMIT on your Card or EFTPOS.
• If your payment is rejected by the bank afterwards, you are liable for their fees.
• Sellers only in the hall until 11am
• No trading prior to the Auction
• Viewing finishes at 12 noon, so all members should be in the Theatre
• The Auctioneer's decision is final
• Make your bid quick and clear. If the hammer falls and your bid has not been noticed, the Auctioneer declares the lot sold.
• Consider waving your card high and if there is any chance you are not noticed, say YES, loudly.
• Due to the quality of the lots, LOOK but don't TOUCH.
• No inspecting of radios won by other bidders afterwards
• The side door at the top is closed on the day
• Please pay special attention to place your lots in numerical order.
• If there does not seem to be enough space in your section, please ask a Committee member to make room.
• Big items may be best on the floor
• Consoles are often placed at end of row
• Please avoid stepping on our video cables
• Not for profit. As the HRSA is a Not For Profit, for the benefit of members, we are governed by Government Rules. These include not gaining a commercial benefit by being a member. So radios should not be purchased and soon on Ebay or other commercial outlet. Exceptions might be: when a member is later down-sizing and needs to on-sell his collection, or "value-added" works have been completed, like restoration. If in doubt, ask a committee member.
• No goods may leave the building until payment is made and you show your paperwork to check-out.